Graduate multi asset quantitative analyst and salesperson
Location: Tokai, Cape Town
Salary: Market Related starting salary with the candidate having the potential to earn significant bonuses should he/she be successful in the role, and contribute meaningfully to the success of the company.
The Salary is also likely to rise exponentially over the years as his/her contribution increases.
Core competencies required
- Post graduate degree (maths/stats/finance)
- Exceptional maths skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English
- An interest in financial modelling (strong excel skills) and investing
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Ability to perform well under pressure, and show maturity, confidence and resilience
- Have a proactive approach to work, and be able to work independently when required
- Sociable person who will enjoy networking with key industry professionals and clients (major global and local banks, hedge funds, absolute return funds, large real money managers etc etc) once they have gained some experience and understanding of financial markets.
This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, young, energetic graduate to work in a small, successful team with over 50 years financial markets experience. You will be exposed to multi asset derivative pricing and sales, and be positioned on the dealing desk, which will enable you to learn at a very rapid rate. It could also include local and international travel, to network with major clients, and provide a perfect entry point into a career in the financial markets.
This position is regrettably only open to South African Citizens. If interested , please email your CV and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that if there is interest in your CV, we shall make contact with you. There is no need for you to call us.